AppLovin MAX is an in-app bidding based, full-stack, monetization SDK that allows advertisers to bid simultaneously on your ad inventory.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AppLovin MAX are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AppLovin MAX, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AppLovin MAX has been…
- Added to 503 Android apps.
- Removed from 496 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Music and Word.
SDKs that are similar to AppLovin MAX:
- MoPub by AppLovin in the Ad Networks category
- AppLovin Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- MAX Advertising Systems in the Ad Networks category
- AppNext in the Ad Networks category
- AppLift PlayAds in the Ad Networks category
- Epom Apps in the Ad Networks category
- Apple AppTrackingTransparency in the Ad Networks category
- AppBrain in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.