AppLovin Mediation Adapters
AppLovin Mediation Adapters is a platform SDK used by app developers to connect multiple ad networks to their app. It serves as an ad network optimizer for developpers looking to increase their ad revenue.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AppLovin Mediation Adapters are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AppLovin Mediation Adapters, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AppLovin Mediation Adapters has been…
- Added to 538 Android apps.
- Removed from 382 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Music and Word.
SDKs that are similar to AppLovin Mediation Adapters:
- AppLovin MAX in the Ad Networks category
- MoPub Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- ironSource Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- MoPub by AppLovin in the Ad Networks category
- Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- TopOn Mediation in the Ad Mediation category
- AppMonet SDK in the Ad Mediation category
- AdAdapted in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.