Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use myTracker are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use myTracker, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, myTracker has been…
- Added to 520 Android apps.
- Removed from 380 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Simulation and Trivia.
SDKs that are similar to myTracker:
- Kochava Tracker Free App Analytics in the Attribution category
- myTarget in the Ad Networks category
- Tune - HasOffers in the Attribution category
- Unbotify by Adjust in the Attribution category
- Singular in the Attribution category
- S4M in the Attribution category
- Branch - Tune in the Attribution category
- Honeytracks in the Attribution category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.