The Google Play Games Services SDK provides cross-platform Google Play games services that lets you easily integrate popular gaming features such as achievements, leaderboards, and saved games in your tablet and mobile games.
Its primary SDK category is Gaming and Game Engines and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Play Game Services are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Play Game Services, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Play Game Services has been…
- Added to 492 Android apps.
- Removed from 379 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Arcade and Racing.
SDKs that are similar to Google Play Game Services:
- Google Play Games Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Games plugin for Unity in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- PlayFab in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- GameAnalytics in the Analytics category
- GameThrive in the Push Notifications category
- Google Play In-app billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- GameCenterManager in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Apple GameKit in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.