AppsFlyer is a SaaS mobile marketing analytics and attribution SDK. It offers accurate data, a customer-centric approach, and privacy by design. Add AppsFlyer to Android apps to measure app installs, in-app events, media sources, and more.
Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AppsFlyer are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AppsFlyer, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AppsFlyer has been…
- Added to 544 Android apps.
- Removed from 448 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Casino and Role Playing.
SDKs that are similar to AppsFlyer:
- Kochava Tracker Free App Analytics in the Attribution category
- AppRate in the User Interface and Graphics category
- AppYet in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- BiznessApps in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- AppRater in the User Interface and Graphics category
- AppDynamics in the Analytics category
- AppNext in the Ad Networks category
- HockeyApp in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.