Login with Amazon lets you protect your customer information by leveraging the user authentication system used by Amazon.com. Login with Amazon is based on OAuth 2.0, which has been broadly adopted for user authorized exchanges across sites.
Its primary SDK category is Social and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Login with Amazon LWA are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Login with Amazon LWA, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Login with Amazon LWA has been…
- Added to 146 Android apps.
- Removed from 69 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Lifestyle and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Login with Amazon LWA:
- NaverLoginSDK in the Social category
- Yandex Login Auth in the Social category
- LoginID in the User Authentication category
- Amazon AWS in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon Pay in the Payments and Commerce category
- Amazon Pinpoint Mobile Analytics in the User Support and CRM category
- Amazon AWS Kinesis in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon In-App Purchasing in the Payments and Commerce category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.